Landicity® Real Estate
Landicity projects include a seventeen lot development of green homes in Brunswick, Maine. Additionaly we have available independent lots in Brunswick, a separate 2.1 acre lot being built out with a VARM, as well as lots in Topsham, Maine all ready for your Unity Home selection.
Landicity only builds high performance, highly engineered Unity Homes in Mid-Coast Maine and the surrounding locations., and offer standard packages and custom build options.
Most builders in the Mid-Coast area will tell you they build to the latest, most current building codes. They do; Maine uses the older IRC 2009 building codes and has not implemented the latest IRC 2015 standards. These builders are 6-9 years behind the technology and a lot has changed since 2009. Most do not blower test their homes. We do.
Landicity builds to the most current IRC 2015 standards with continual upgrades and improvements.
For more information -- Call 207-956-0699 or email email@example.com
VArm WILL BE bUILT ON bRUNsWICK lOT-mAY 2018
- ~2.1 acre lot, South facing
- ~2064 SF, 2 Story, Breezeway and Connected 2 Car Garage
- + Full walkout south facing sunny basement
- Open floor plan
- Large two car garage 24x32
- High energy efficiency package
- Anticipated completion: May-June, 2018
- Easy and quick access to I-295
- 5-8 minutes to downtown Brunswick and Downeaster train station and commute to Boston
- Easy commute 20-30 minutes to Portland, Augusta, Auburn and Mid-Coast North
- Country, rural setting in nice neighborhood
- Nature-Centric, safe neighborhood, safe for kids
- Abuts ~280 acres conservation lands
Select your custom finishes, fixtures and kitchen
Price Range $525K - $595K
We are a builder of UNITY HOMES, and proud to represent a company paving the way with some of the greenest and most healthy home building practices available today. Ultra-efficient, solar-ready, flexible building grid, and built to last hundreds of years.
Our packages begin with a base package, with multiple options available.
If you have your own land, or require a location other than what we currently have available, you can still hire us to be the general contractor for your project. Click the WHY LANDICITY® button below.