Landicity® Real Estate
Landicity projects include a seventeen lot development of green homes in Brunswick, Maine. Additionaly we have available independent lots in Brunswick, a separate 2.1 acre lot being built out with a VARM, as well as lots in Topsham, Maine all ready for your Unity Home selection.
Landicity only builds high performance, highly engineered Unity Homes in Mid-Coast Maine and the surrounding locations., and offer standard packages and custom build options.
Most builders in the Mid-Coast area will tell you they build to the latest, most current building codes. They do; Maine uses the older IRC 2009 building codes and has not implemented the latest IRC 2015 standards. These builders are 6-9 years behind the technology and a lot has changed since 2009. Most do not blower test their homes. We do.
Landicity builds to the most current IRC 2015 standards with continual upgrades and improvements.
For more information -- Call 207-956-0699 or email email@example.com
New House - Up In Five Days - Brunswick, Maine
The Värm-style home we recently raised in Brunswick, Maine was assembled on site in less than a week. As shown in the time-lapse video, our crew began assembling the shell of the home on a Monday, and by Friday it was complete – including the connector, the garage, the raised deck and the screen porch.
New House - Near Ready Move in September
VArm Ready for purchase
- ~2.1 acre lot, South facing; tucked into 280 acres of conserved land
- ~2064 SF, 2 Story, Breezeway and Connected Garage
- 1st floor master with built ins
- 2 upstairs bedrooms
- Upstairs office and lounge
- 4 baths
- House breezeway
- Major installed options include:
- extra ~1,100 SF to be finished full walkout south facing sunny basement
- Large oversized garage 24x32 with 18x32 to be finished bonus room
- Custom cherry kitchen, with granite
- Custom built-ins laundry room
- Large deck with custom post & beam porch
- Post & Beam entryway
- Intelligent systems control panel cell phone-ready
- Pre-wired, ready for all AV and internet of things
- Smart security camera, smart door bell
- Birch hardwood floors, 5 inch wide
- Tile bathrooms
- Extensive energy solution bundle
- Solar panels
- Heat pump, 4 AC/heat units
- Energy recovery fresh air system
- Heat pump hot water heater
- Super high performance house
- Blower tested at 0.7 ACH50
- high performance, triple pane tilting windows
- Open floor plan
- Easy and quick access to I-295
- 5-8 minutes to downtown Brunswick and Downeaster train station and commute to Boston
- Easy commute 20-30 minutes to Portland, Augusta, Auburn and Mid-Coast North
- Country, rural setting in nice neighborhood
- Nature-Centric, safe neighborhood, safe for kids
- Abuts ~280 acres conservation lands
Price Range $660K - $625K
We are a builder of UNITY HOMES, and proud to represent a company paving the way with some of the greenest and most healthy home building practices available today. Ultra-efficient, solar-ready, flexible building grid, and built to last hundreds of years.
Our packages begin with a base package, with multiple options available.
If you have your own land, or require a location other than what we currently have available, you can still hire us to be the general contractor for your project. Click the WHY LANDICITY® button below.